SWISS QUALITY PURGING COMPOUNDS
STANDARD ULTRA PLAST RANGE
A RANGE OF PURGING COMPOUND WELL KNOWN FOR ITS VERY GOOD PERFORMANCE ON COLOR AND MATERIAL CHANGE.
THE NEW ULTRA PLAST RANGE -CS WITH QUALIPURGE SWISS TECHNOLOGY.
THESE NEW FORMULATIONS GUARANTEE FASTER AND MORE EFFECTIVE COLOR AND MATERIAL CHANGE, EVEN ON THE NEW POLYMERS AND PIGMENTS.
THE NEW USER FRIENDLY RANGE -S WITH QUALIPURGE SWISS TECHNOLOGY.
AN INNOVATIVE LIQUID PURGING AGENT
THIS NEW LIQUID PURGING SOLUTION GIVES YOU ONE OF THE BEST RESULT COMPARED TO THE OTHER LIQUID PRODUCTS EXISTING ON THE MARKET, WITHOUT SMELL AND SMOKE.
A full range of products for all your needs.
We can offer different solutions for purging:
- The standard ULTRA PLAST ® range, well known for its very good performance on color and material change.
- The range -S and -CS with QUALIPURGE SWISS TECHNOLOGY. These new formulations guarantee faster and more effective color and material change, even on the new polymers and pigments.
- The SP, SP Plus and SP-S, with combined chemical and mechanical action, for the most difficult purging issues. These all rounder products work on a wide range of polymers and temperatures.
- The ULTRA PLAST ® LP, a liquid purging compound, which gives you one of the best results compared to the liquid products existing on the market.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- It is not abrasive and works with a chemical reaction. Thanks to its particular composition, colour, incrustations, black spots, rust and any impurities will be softened, removed and ejected from the machinery.
- An expanding and foaming agent makes it still more efficient, specially for the most difficult situations: machines with degassing and plasticizing accumulators.
- Ultra Plast cleans at the temperature of the previously worked material and does not need any soaking time during cleaning cycle.
- Non toxic.
- No waiting time during cleaning operation.
- Safe and easy handling. Excellent efficiency.
- Saves time for the cleaning operation.No raw material waste.
- No smell: no unhealthy gas production.
- No damage for your machines: no solvents, paraffines or abrasive material content.
- If used frequently, it protects steel from oxidation making cleaning operations easier and faster.
- All components of Ultra Plast compound are safe according FDA.
- Certification according to 10/2011 for the contact with food or drinks.
All ULTRA PLAST grades can be delivered lemon scented.
Using them during cleaning operation they develop a pleasant fragrance.
A complete range of products for each application:
ULTRA PLAST for polyolefin (PE and PP), PVC, POM, EVA, PS, TPE, TPU, EVOH
Temperature : 140 – 300 °C.
Different grades according to your specific requirements:
PO-C, QUALIPURGE PO-CS and PO-S with the new developed active part for color/material change in injection (including hotrunners, can be injected into the mold). They can be used also on ABS and ASA.
POHCS specially developed for stack molds and molds for thin wall containers and caps.
PO-TPE specially developed for elastomers, like TPE, TPO and TPU.
PO-E, QUALIPURGE POE-CS and POE-S , mainly for extrusion and blow molding (EBM); they can be used also to clean only the screw on injection with particularly difficult colors (new organic pigments).
ULTRA PLAST for medium temperatures: PC, PC/ABS, PS, ABS, SAN, PMMA
HIGH: it can be used from 190°C to 320°C. It’s suitable for SAN, PS and ABS.
HIGH-C and QUALIPURGE HIGH-CS, with the new developed active part for color/material change: both can be used from 250°C to 320°C. Suitable for screw/barrel and hotrunners (can be injected into the mold). Specially developed for PC, PC/ABS and PMMA. Their formulation avoid the “milky shadow”, a typical defect on transparent pieces after purging.
ULTRA PLAST specific for PET processing: Preforms and Cast film
Temperature : 250 – 320 °C
PET-C, QUALIPURGE PET-CS and PET-S with the new developed active part for screw/barrel and hotrunners (can be injected into the mold).
PAC for the barrier layer in preforms and cast film.
ULTRA PLAST for high temperature and engineering plastics
Suitable for PA, ABS, PBT, PEEK, PPS, PSU, PPO, GRIVORY HT, ULTEM, PEI, PES
HT for temperatures from 240°C to 400°C.
Suitable also for ABS and materials with flame retardant.
ULTRA PLAST all rounder purging compound
Suitable for all the polymers processed between 140°C and 380°C
ULTRA PLAST Concentrates to be mixed with your production material
Temperature : 120 – 400 °C
ULTRA PLAST LP: liquid purging
Temperature : 80 – 400 °C.
This new liquid purging solution gives you one of the best result compared to the other liquid products existing on the market, without smell and smoke.